“Could there BE anything better than a healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip?!”–Chandler Bing…Ok, not sure if these words were ever written in the show (they weren’t) but pretty sure the quote is accurate (it is).
1 rotisserie chicken, de-boned and chopped
3/4 cup Buffalo sauce (I used franks red hot Original)
3/4 cup Paleo ranch dressing
2 green onions, thinly sliced
Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
🥒Fresh veggies (carrots, celery, cucumber, radishes, etc.)
🍠Sweet potato chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Make Paleo Ranch dressing. Start with 3/4 cup Paleo mayo (check the highlight on my profile for a step by step). Add lemon juice to desired thickness and season with salt, dried dill and garlic powder to taste.
3. De-bone and chop chicken. Place chicken, Buffalo sauce and ranch dressing in preferred baking dish (I used a glass pie dish) and mix.
4. Bake for 20 min or until edges are bubbly!
5. Remove from oven and (if desired) garnish with fresh green onion, Buffalo sauce and a few generous sprinkles of EBTB Seasoning. Serve with fresh veggies and/or chips.
6. Devour and execute pre-planned Touchdown dance out of pure taste bud bliss 💃🏼