My science-based, habit-building, life-changing, 1:1 nutrition coaching method. My goal for your investment here: one and done. The Hopewell Approach helps people break free from an “all-or-nothing” mindset and learn how to establish sustainable, consistent nutritional habits. Unlike other methods that only focus on short-term results and fail to plan for future success, The Hopewell Approach is created to be the only nutrition coaching you’ll ever need to achieve your goals. Let’s freaking do this.
Is there something I’m missing? Is what I’m doing really the best method out there? Why do I feel like I'm putting in so much effort but still not seeing results?
“WOW. I am still so blown away by The Hopewell Approach weeks after its completion. When I reflect back on my experience, the very real mental shift that took place surrounding food and food choices is what first comes to mind."
“I have learned SO much in this program!! I have learned to not fear food, to not view food as good/bad. I have learned that I CAN have “that food” if I truly want it. I have learned how to distinguish between cravings and hunger cues."
"I lost a total of 11lbs during The Approach by making sure that I made my meals PEC Plates and snacks 2-mac-snacks. Also, I’m not starving myself. The best part is that I haven’t gained it back and have started to see some muscle!!! Oh yes! And the energy I have is crazy!! Thank you Hope!!!”
Unlike other coaching programs that solely focus on the short-term and perpetuate restrictive behavior, The Hopewell Approach is designed to be the only nutrition coaching method you’ll ever need to achieve your goals. We keep our eyes on the long-term prize here.
My vision for your investment here? One and done.
Starting at $235/month
• How to use nutritional decision making to achieve Comprehensive Health by balancing physical, mental and spiritual health.
• How to reframe negative body-image thoughts.
• How to set realistic, achievable expectations for your nutrition.
• How to kill the restrictive mindset around food and find satisfaction in your nutrition.
• How to make conscious nutritional choices aligned with your personal goals.
• How macro and micronutrients affect your physiology, performance and body composition.
• How to choose the most efficient protein, fat and carbohydrate sources based on your health and aesthetic goals.
• How the food you eat affects your brain.
• How to handle cravings.
• How your metabolism actually works and how to optimize its function.
• How to create nutritional habits that are sustainable and effective for long-term health.
• How to achieve your aesthetic and performance goals while still being able to enjoy food.
Does this sound too good to be true? Well, I won’t lie, it is pretty good. The results of this coaching method can be literally life-changing. But good things come to those who work.
Here are the not-so-secret secrets to the success of this method: effort and introspection. This is how you take ownership of your nutrition, and this is why The Hopewell Approach ain’t yo momma’s diet plan: it’s gonna get personal up in here.
I will never tell you that it’s going to be easy; on the contrary, I’ll tell you this will take commitment, self-reflection, tenacity and grace - but (and I know this for a fact), you can do this.
I know you can do this because there is literally no way to fail here, unless you just give up.
And if you’ve made it this far, I know you aren’t a quitter.
So, let’s get started. It’s time to take ownership of your nutrition.